At Cedar Springs Club, fitness is a key component to health, wellness and fun.
Fitness is back. Starting today we are operating Fitness on a light schedule until capacity restrictions are lifted by the municipalities.
NEW HOURS AND PROTOCOLS :
- Fitness hours are Monday - Friday from 5am - 8am and 5pm - 8pm, Saturday's and Sunday's from 6am - 4pm.
- Monday - Friday as we have summer camps in full swing we ask that you refrain from parking in the front of the building, unless you require a disabled parking spot. If you could please use the parking lot across the street we would greatly appreciate.
- Fitness memberships must be paid in full prior to accessing the gym. A Fitness only membership for the month of August would be $40 + HST. Your current membership is on hold. This is if you want to come in during the last week of July until the end of August.
- There is NO APPOINTMENT required to use the gym , however a 90 minute workout time will be enforced if the gym reaches its capacity of 50 people.
- Every person coming in to the club MUST sanitize their hands upon entering, have their temperature checked as well as pass a symptom check.
- You will be checked into the system by front desk, however you MUST sign yourself out after your workout at the front desk.
- We recommend a mask to be worn in all common areas.
- Please respect physical distancing at all times . There will be no sharing machines and no super sets at this time.
- Please wipe down your equipment BEFORE and AFTER each use. If this rule is not respected we will consider suspending your membership.
- Showers will be available for use as of Friday, July 31. Sauna, steam, and jacuzzis will not be offered at this time.
- Locker rooms will be available as of July 27.
- Towels are not available.
- Water fountains are not available for use at this time. Please bring water from home or visit the restaurant to purchase water.
- No gym bags permitted on the gym floor. Please only bring what you can carry as we are unable to hold on to any personal belongings at the front desk.
* No guests until further notice.
Our goal is to have Fitness Classes up and running for September 1.
We provide a wide range of fitness classes for adults and kids, ranging from spin, yoga, karate, and more, plus training dedicated to TRX bootcamps, boxing, obstacle courses, and personal training for a program tailored just for you.
We also offer initial fitness assessments to help you meet your goals, no matter you want to lose weight, train, maintain, or tackle a marathon. We take a wholistic approach, looking at diet, exercise, and other activities, to help increase flexibility, strength, and endurance.
Cedar Springs also has a great variety of equipment and lots of it! We want to reduce wait times and don’t use sign up sheets or time limits, so you can tailor your workout routine to your needs. Our renovations have made space for a cardio area and fitness room full of high tech machinery by renowned brands like Life Fitness, Precor, Hammer Strength and much more. More than 100 pieces of exercise equipment include cycle machines, treadmills, spinners, rowers, elliptical, and more.
Cedar Springs facilities are growing and adapting to accommodate the desires of our members, and with countless options on hand, you can get fit and have fun in a group, by yourself, or as a family.
There’s motivation in numbers! Join the gang in one of our fabulous 85 classes per week! That makes for a huge variety to choose from, with everything from spinning to Pilates, yoga to bootcamp. Our highly skilled instructors have the experience, know-how and skill to guide any new or experienced member through safe, healthy and fun fitness routines.
Cedar Springs offers fitness classes in:
- Cardio Pilates
- TRX and Bootcamp
- Aquafit Classes
- Walk It Off
- Stretch and Restore
- Group Centergy
- Group Power
- Group Blast
- 6 Pack Abs
- Yoga Kids
- Cardio Tennis
- 30 min HITT training
Last updated February 24, 2020
ALL CLASSES TO RESUME SEPTEMBER 1, 2020 TENTATIVELY
A 45-minute ab and core workout. The road to stronger abs that you have always wanted.
A 60-minute cardio training workout that uses the STEP ® in highly effective, athletic ways.
Benefits: Improve your fitness, agility, coordination and strength. Have a Blast!
An exciting studio cycling training program that utilizes guided imagery and motivational techniques to prepare both mind and body for ultimate performance. Cycle at a pace suitable for your fitness level – you set the resistance meter on the bike.
Movements with purpose to music in the water. Benefits: improves muscle and cardiovascular fitness with low injury risk.
This class involves completing structural and compound exercises with little rest between exercises in an effort to maximize calorie burn and metabolic rate during and after the workout.
Studio 4. Free to child members, $10 child of member
High-rep weight training workout using adjustable barbell weight plates and body weight.
Benefits: Makes you fitter and stronger, will get your heart rate up, make you sweat and push you to a personal best! Your hour of power!
Studio 4. Free to child members, $10 child of member
This class uses work then release postures/yoga moves.