At Cedar Springs Club, fitness is a key component to health, wellness and fun.
Fitness is back. Tennis is back. Squash is back. Racquetball is back. Swimming is back. We are back :
- Fitness classes have been cancelled for 28 days effective October 20, 2020 following the City of Burlington's lead. Fitness equipment is still available.
- All amenities except for towel service, sauna, steam room, and water slides are currently operational.
- All outside tennis tournaments have been placed on hold until Toronto, Peel, and Ottawa return to Stage 3.
- If you have symptoms of any kind, please stay home.
- There is NO APPOINTMENT required to use the gym , however a 90 minute workout time will be enforced if the gym reaches its capacity of 50 people.
- Every person coming in to the club MUST sanitize their hands upon entering, have their temperature checked as well as pass a symptom check.
- You will be checked into the system by front desk, however you MUST sign yourself out after your workout at the front desk.
- We recommend a mask to be worn in all common areas. You will be ask to leave should you not wear a mask in the common areas.
- Please respect physical distancing at all times . There will be no sharing machines and no super sets at this time.
- Please wipe down your equipment BEFORE and AFTER each use. If this rule is not respected we will consider suspending your membership.
- Showers will be available for use. Bring your own towel. Sauna, steam, and jacuzzis will not be offered at this time.
- Locker rooms are available.
- Towels are not available.
- Water fountains are not available for use at this time. Please bring water from home or visit the restaurant to purchase water.
- No gym bags permitted on the gym floor. Please only bring what you can carry as we are unable to hold on to any personal belongings at the front desk.
* No guests until further notice.
We provide a wide range of fitness classes for adults and kids, ranging from spin, yoga, karate, and more, plus training dedicated to TRX bootcamps, boxing, obstacle courses, and personal training for a program tailored just for you.
We also offer initial fitness assessments to help you meet your goals, no matter you want to lose weight, train, maintain, or tackle a marathon. We take a wholistic approach, looking at diet, exercise, and other activities, to help increase flexibility, strength, and endurance.
Cedar Springs also has a great variety of equipment and lots of it! We want to reduce wait times and don’t use sign up sheets or time limits, so you can tailor your workout routine to your needs. Our renovations have made space for a cardio area and fitness room full of high tech machinery by renowned brands like Life Fitness, Precor, Hammer Strength and much more. More than 100 pieces of exercise equipment include cycle machines, treadmills, spinners, rowers, elliptical, and more.
Cedar Springs facilities are growing and adapting to accommodate the desires of our members, and with countless options on hand, you can get fit and have fun in a group, by yourself, or as a family.
There’s motivation in numbers! Join the gang in one of our fabulous 85 classes per week! That makes for a huge variety to choose from, with everything from spinning to Pilates, yoga to bootcamp. Our highly skilled instructors have the experience, know-how and skill to guide any new or experienced member through safe, healthy and fun fitness routines.
Cedar Springs offers fitness classes in:
- Cardio Pilates
- TRX and Bootcamp
- Aquafit Classes
- Walk It Off
- Stretch and Restore
- 6 Pack Abs
- Yoga Kids
- Cardio Tennis
- 30 min HITT training
Last updated February 24, 2020
Updated October 20, 2020. ALL FITNESS CLASSES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED.