Some useful information we wish to share you regarding memberships:
- For the remainder of July your membership dues will be discounted if you wish to start frequenting the club. This may be done by calling Jen Burman (email) or Kaila Slomka (email) sending along an to her so that you are reactivated before you arrive to the club. This cannot be done at the front desk and must be done prior to your initial visit.
- Come August, membership dues will be charged at your regular monthly rate if you plan on returning.
- As of September 1, 2021, all memberships will be taken off hold and reactivated.
- Guests will not be permitted in July and August due to a capacity limit we must follow, however we are optimistic that this will be lifted come September.
- Outdoor Pools will be available for members to enjoy. You must book a time in advance by calling the front desk. Booking windows are 9am-1pm and 1pm-5pm Saturdays and Sundays, as well as weekdays from 5pm-9pm. There is no supervised swim at this time.
- Indoor Lane Swim is available in 60-minute booking windows from 9am-12pm on weekends.
- Tennis is available for indoor play Monday-Friday from 5pm-9pm and on weekends from 6am-8pm.
- Squash will be available Monday-Friday from 5pm-9pm and on weekends from 6am-8pm.
- Racquetball will be available Monday-Friday from 5pm-9pm and on weekends from 6am-8pm.
- Pickleball is available for outdoor bookings as well as the outdoor Tennis court, this has not changed.
- Fitness times may be booked between 5:30am-7:30am and 5pm-9pm on weekdays and from 6am-8pm on weekends.
- Showers available only for those using the pools.
We will have Ladies and Mens Change rooms available, towel service, steam rooms and saunas, showers (unless swimming).
Reminder on Some of Our Rules
- Masks are MANDATORY in all common areas.
- We ask ALL persons (with the exception of children under 2 and those with underlying medical conditions which inhibits one's ability to wear a Face Covering).
- Masks are to be worn into the club until physical activity occurs. You are permitted to remove your mask during physical activity. Please put it back on once activity has been completed.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering and exiting the club
- Temperature and Symptom Check done at each visit and documented
- Follow the one way system throughout the club (green as you enter, red for exiting)
- 2 meters or 6 feet apart for social distancing, cues in place
- Many hand sanitizing and disinfectant stations throughout the club
- Clean your equipment after you use it
Squash Ontario Guidelines
- Rules for Indoor Squash Facilities: Step 3 Rules Pods/Teams Not required Activities (Singles/Doubles/Clinics)
- All regular squash play permitted Coaching Permitted
- Coaches do not need to maintain physical distance or wear a mask while on court
- Masks On Court Not required Masks Off Court Required at all times while inside the facility (subject to particular exceptions as set out in the regulations, including temporary permitted removal to consume food or drink)
- Physical Distancing On Court Not required Physical Distancing Off Court Two metre physical distancing required at all times while inside the facility (other than when playing squash on court) except for members of the same household
The Kitchen at CS
Will be open as of Friday, July 23 at 5pm. The hours of operation will be:
Monday – Friday from 5-9pm
Saturday and Sunday from 9:30am-5pm
Cedar Springs Health, Racquet & Sports Club
Welcome to Cedar Springs Health, Racquet and Sports Club in Burlington. Cedar Springs has been the premier racquets and fitness facility in Southern Ontario for MORE THAN 40 YEARS. Our fitness and recreation club is an oasis from the hectic pace of life, where you can be active, recharge your batteries, and connect with families and friends, on or off the court and in or out of the pool! Cedar Springs is the premier recreation hotspot for families in the GTA, including Toronto, Hamilton, Milton, Oakville, Brantford, Mississauga and beyond.
We are unable to allow any free trials at this time
Must be at least 24 years of age. Offer does not include Tennis.
To book a tour or submit a question, Complete the form below and a representative will get back to you. Or call 905-632-4800 x 0 and ask for Sales.