OPENING JUNE 1, 2020 FOR TENNIS ONLY
Cedar Springs will be opening June 1, 2020 (Monday to Friday 12pm to 8pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am to 4pm) for TENNIS ONLY with strict social distancing rules being put in place. Staff is currently focused on the final touches to ensure your safety. All memberships will be on hold until further notice. You will be notified via newsletter when the billing will resume.
The facility will open under the following rules and restrictions;
- social distancing rules are in place. Stay 2 m apart
- our staff/coaches will wear the appropriate protective equipment (masks, gloves, etc) and will go through a wellness check every day before they check in
- only singles tennis and small group lessons are allowed. No doubles. For lessons, you will be asked to wait in the waiting area before front desk until your coach arrives. Your coach will escort you to the court obeying social distancing rules
- players and coaches are to provide their own balls
- the operation will be 100% cashless. Electronic payments only
- no walk-ons. Bookings can be made by logging in to our system
- similar to grocery stores, floors will be marked with arrows for flow of traffic. You will be asked to obey these as if they are one way streets.
- you are allowed 10 minutes before you court time and you must leave immediately after your booking is done.
- washroom facilities will be available. Courts 1-6 will use the Harvester room bathrooms. Courts 7-12 will use the back washrooms in the squash area.
- towel service will be suspended
- restaurant is closed
- fitness is closed
- locker rooms are closed
- pools, spas are closed
- squash and racquetball are closed
Any person caught disobeying the rules will be asked to leave immediately and they will not be allowed to return.
If it is an account related inquiry, we ask that you be patient. Rest assured that if you paid for a service that we were not able to deliver, you will be reimbursed sometime in June once our systems have been restored
Sorry for any inconveniences
President: Cedar Springs Health & Racquet
Cedar Springs Health, Racquet & Sports Club
Welcome to Cedar Springs Health, Racquet and Sports Club in Burlington. Cedar Springs has been the premier racquets and fitness facility in Southern Ontario for MORE THAN 40 YEARS. Our fitness and recreation club is an oasis from the hectic pace of life, where you can be active, recharge your batteries, and connect with families and friends, on or off the court and in or out of the pool! Cedar Springs is the premier recreation hotspot for families in the GTA, including Toronto, Hamilton, Milton, Oakville, Brantford, Mississauga and beyond.
1 Week FREE Trial:
Activate now and receive your 1 week trial
Must be at least 24 years of age. Offer does not include Tennis.
To book a tour or submit a question, Complete the form below and a representative will get back to you. Or call 905-632-4800 x 0.